Sunday, June 15, 2014

Wonderful Sunday!

I had a wonderful Sunday today with my family.  We went to church and the children behaved wonderfully, even little Abigail who still needs to be trained not to cry.  While we went home, we talked of the service and I was delighted to learn that Jacob had actually paid attention (he doesn't usually, he's good at faking it.  I praised him for learning more about God today, hopefully he will take the lesson into his heart and desire to learn more about God always.

When we got home I made my husband his favorite dish for dinner.  Since it is Father's Day, we talked at the dinner table about Fathers and how they help children become Godly men and women.  Jacob asked why we dont have more children in our family.

I tried to answer his question but couldn't for the tears.  I would love to have more children, but it seems that so far God has only seen fit to open my womb for 4 children.  Except for Joshua, I have been unable to get pregnant quickly.  Mark scolded Jacob who looked ashamed, he hugged me and said that he was sorry for making me cry.  I forgave him for his insensitive question and dinner went on.

We spent some time with Nataleighs' family and enjoyed ourselves.  I am enjoying getting to know her, she is a godly girl who is very mature for her age.  I can't wait for them to get married.  Too bad they can't get married sooner then when Nataleigh is 13.

1 comment:

  1. The child is 6 years old. He was not being insensitive. I doubt he knows what fertility problems are.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on my blog, I welcome all comments.