Saturday, June 14, 2014

First blog post

This is my first blog post, my friend Ashleigh has a blog, http://zedicy542.blogspot.com/ and she said I should start one as well.

I'll start by introducing my family,
Mark is my husband, he is 29 years old and the head of our lovely family.
Joshua is my oldest son, he is 10 years old, our honeymoon baby.
Jacob is my middle son, he's 6 years old and a little spitfire.
Johnny is my youngest son, he's 3 and loves to 'read' the bible.
Abigail is my only daughter (so far) she's 6 months old and I can't wait to make her a big sister!
I am Elizabeth and married Mark when I was 18.

My son Joshua is betrothed to my friend Ashleigh's oldest daughter, Nataleigh.  They will wed in 5 years when Joshua is 15 and Nataleigh is 13.  I can't wait for that day.  I think I will start sewing and making things for the babies they'll be sure to bless us with.

I can't wait! Now that Joshua is betrothed we need to start looking for a wife for Jacob.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you joined me! We shall bless the world with Jesus, one post at a time!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on my blog, I welcome all comments.