Monday, November 10, 2014

Pregnancy and Babies

Now, if you're a man and reading this, turn away from this blog entry, there is no need for you to read this and no need for you to learn anything about pregnancy's.


But my friend, Ashleigh is pregnant with twins. She is due in January/February and I am devastated that she is pregnant again so quickly. I would love to have more then just 4 children. But unfortunately I have been unable to get pregnant quickly. Yesterday I was talking with Mark and we were saying how we would be willing to take in the girl twin, Kimberleigh and pay Ashleigh's family 5,000 (our life savings) for the baby. They have more then one girl already, Abigail needs a sister. We would even keep the girl's name the way that Ashleigh wants it to be.



I know she won't take my offer so I won't even talk to her about it but I do so long for another girl, for a sister to my daughter.

6 comments:

  1. You live in a TENT yet want another child - one that isn't even yours! You people are wacked......go re-read the bible - please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think you just let the cat out of the bag. Because NO ONE sees what you post on a BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys and the family that Ashleigh is raising need to live in a hole and have no access to the internet or even children. You're all whacked out psychopaths who need some serious help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO, now that the babies are born, what's the latest? Or are you now living in a new place where you have no internet access? And are Joshua and Nataleigh still betrothed, or did you decide to break the bonds to that? Or actually(gasp!) let them decide for themselves when they are BOTH legal adults? Well at least Ashleigh can be thankful you just talked on the idea; unlike some who would come in and steal little Kymberleigh. BTW, there's plenty of good adoption opportunities if you want a girl. So many foreign countries where they pretty much throw the girls away. But you can't let them find out about this blog. Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want an update. What's going on?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on my blog, I welcome all comments.