Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Need to catch up!

Our family has been so busy glorifying and learning God's Will that I haven't had a chance to post online.


But a quick catch up with our children:

Joshua is ahead in what was scheduled for his schoolwork, he says that he wants to graduate as soon as possible so he can go to college to earn a degree and have a good job so he can provide for his family.

Jacob had his 7th birthday and is in the 1st grade now, he is working very hard as he looks up to his older brother Joshua and wants to study the same things Joshua is.

Johnny is learning the alphabet and is loves to help with his little sister, but I don't let him, he is a man and a man must not know how to take care of a baby, I will always be around to do that. There is no need for him to learn anything about how to take care of a baby.

Abigail turns one next month and is learning to walk. It's hard to get her to stay still, I am still training her but each day has varying degrees of success in getting her to stay still and not get into everything.


Mark and I are doing well, we are raising our children to be Godly men (and woman.) Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. I feel sorry for your sons. Fathers who bond with their children by helping in their care are much better at it than those who don't. You are depriving them of a wonderful experience in child raising. I'm surprised you know how to use a computer given the backwards nature of your lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satire, people. This is satire.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on my blog, I welcome all comments.